In order to be admitted to M.Ph. Degree Course, it is required:
1. that clerical candidates have gained with good success the B.Ph. degree or diploma in philosophy from a recognized Ecclesiastical Faculty, Institute or College.
2. that other candidates have a B.A. or its equivalent and have completed an adequate course of philosophical studies in a recognized institute.
3. that all authenticated documents covering previous studies be presented along with the duly filled-in application form.
4. that candidates have passed the entrance examination conducted by the Institute.
5. that the candidates have undergone the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL).
6. the student must know one other modern European language besides English. Those wanting to specialize in Indian Philosophy should have already attended a basic course in Sanskrit.